FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

La di Da

WE NEED THE INTERNET!! So much is going on in our lives and so many moments I want to capture and share on this blog, but without the internet, I'm reduced to just logging in when i'm at work...and that means only once a week and no pictures :( We are working on it so some day soon I'll be able to fix this thing up and take more pictures to document all the wonderful experiences our little family has had. For now, all I can do is write:
Baby Lee 2 is so close to making her debut...just 9 weeks to go!! And yes, she is still Baby 2 for now...Taylor and I just cannot seem to find common ground on what to name her. I have wanted Avery Noel since the beginning of the pregnancy and he, not surprisingly, has said no and dug his heels in. I really hope we either find another "better" name or he let's me have my way. I just feel it in my gut that that is who she is supposed to be! He thinks i'm just saying that to get my way, but it's true! Maybe we will know for sure when she finally arrives.
We moved Morgan into her big girl bed this week and it has gone much smoother than I anticipated. We have had the occasional protests at bedtime and she's snuck out a few times, but all in all she is adjusting well. I went all out creating a new room for her so she would feel special and excited about the change. Again, here would be a moment where internet at home would be awesome, so i could share pictures of the finished result. Taylor and I spent three hours last sunday taking apart the guest room and setting up her bed...and when I say "taylor and I"..i mostly mean Taylor. I couldn't really be of much use when it came to lifting and carrying....but he was such a good sport...he knows this is the nesting period and has been so sweet about all my craziness. I have had him rearrange and arrange back again so much furniture this week it's a wonder he can still walk!
The pregnancy is going well...i'm uncomfortable and tired, but I try not to think about it. And i'm so busy with Morgan I often don't have time to dwell on it. She is SUCH an energetic kid...she never stops. We literally are doing stuff all day long whether it's swimming, going for walks, going to the mall to play in the play place...i have to keep her active or she gets grumpy! She is just like her momma ;) I am really looking forward to being done with this pregnancy though and hopefully having some time to just "relax" at home with my babies. It will be nice to have a break from work as well...this whole nightshift thing has been REALLY hard on my physically so i'm looking forward to being done with that...only 2 months of it left! WOO!!
Well I think that about does it for now...hopefully I will have TONS of pictures to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment