FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back in action

I'm gonna give another go at this blogging thing. As I browse over my previous posts (all five of them) I realize I am quite terrible at this...but i'm gonna try. While obviously "baby lee no.2" is here and is actually 14 months old now! Avery Caitlyn, what can I say about you...you are fiesty, stubborn, but oh so sweet...you love to cuddle, you give hugs and kisses for free (whereas big sis Morgan has to be bribed). Oh yes and you and sister are bffs...most of the time. Also, I'm halfway done with nursing school AND no longer work the nightshift, or any job for that matter! For the past year I've just been going to nursing school and raising my girls...and I have never, in all my 27 years, ever been happier with life. This is what I was meant to do and where I was meant to be. I knew God was leading me here, it was the only way I was able to make it through. Having Avery has done so many amazing things to this family...and I smile looking back on my previous post and reading how nervous I was that I wouldn't love this child as much as Morgan. Each of the girls have been given to us for a purpose....Avery saved us...our marriage, our sanity, our faith...and Taylor and I talk all the time about how we finally feel like a real, loving family.
Anyway, on to things less mushy...my parents are moving to AZ! Dad got a job offer and mom is reluctanly coming with ;) She wants to she is just sad to leave her social life and the church and her dear friends behind...but hopefully seeing her grandbabies more than just a couple times a year will be enough to make her feel like this was the right decision.
Christmas was wonderful, the best I've had in a long time. We were very worried about what were going to do about gifts this year because, obviously, money is tight since I quite working. But I found AMAZING things for the girls during a thrift store shopping trip and they absolutely loved everything they got. Now another two weeks and Block 3 starts...i'm very anxious to get on with it, i love school and the people in my class...we have all really bonded and it feels almost "fun" to go to class...
Taylor is still with his insurance job and HATES it...I feel so sad for him i know how it feels to have to go to a job you hate, knowing there's nothing you can do about it because we need to [ay the bills. He has been such a support through all of this school stuff. He stays with this job so we can afford for me to stay home with the girls and just go to school...and he stays with the girls so I can go to starbuck's and study...I really do take him for granted, I hope he knows how much his sacrifices mean to me and how much it will help our future. He is such a wonderful husband and father.
Well I think I've had enough word diarrhea for now...hopefully that catches us up enough and HOPEFULLY I can start doing this regulalry again!

No comments:

Post a Comment